Tuesday, July 19, 2011



The Wind Beneath My Wings is my wife Sheila Williams. She and I have been married 33 years and have two grown sons. She started out as my dental assistant as soon as we got engaged and moved on to every other job in the office over time except dental hygienist.


Now, she is CFO of our businesss and is the Director of the Healing Rooms At Sugar Hill, a prayer ministry for physical, emotional and spiritual trauma. She is also the director of Kenya Medical Outreach, Inc. a Georgia non-profit charity that has annual trips to Kenya for missions and has ongoing projects there throughout the year.


Every doctor needs a supporting cast and every smile maker needs a team. My team is the best in the land and Sheila is the head of our fantastic dental team. She makes me smile so I can help make you smile. She is the wind beneath my wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment